Summer Beach Day Blessings are Here! God is so Good to Us!

 


What a week of beach day blessings! The water is calmer and more swimmable, it is so nice and warm, clean, and calm. God is so good to us bringing us such beautiful days to enjoy. I love the ocean water and soaking in it daily. It is so soothing, a glimpse of Heaven all week long at the beach for sure this week. I love my prayer time with the Lord, praying for all and counting all my blessings, talking with God, praying for others and our world, having hope in a better world where all people follow Jesus and are of goodwill. Our world needs our prayers more than ever. The selfishness, greed, and corruption today are so sad to see, especially from our elected, government, and powers that be. We just need to turn it all over to God, He will handle all those unjust. He is so good about giving us these glimpses of Heaven to enjoy, I am putting all my faith and trust in Him, in the Name of Jesus, I am blessed beyond measure and I am so forever grateful for that and my God! 











So lovely, such amazing ocean colors! 

Comments