Trying to Always Be Blessings to this World Like God Wants Us to Be! He is So Good to Us, The Rain He Brings, Gives Us Peace!

 


For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. 

⏤ Isaiah 55:10-11 

I love the Book of Isaiah in the Old Testament. It is one of my favorite books in the Bible. I love all the common sense writings, like the one above. Too, in Isaiah, it was foretold the birth and death of Jesus, it all came true. The Bible is truth, it shows us how to live, what to expect, and how to behave and live. This verse above is another wonderful gem for all of us. Not only is it a reminder of how God takes care of us, He brings us the rain we need to water the plants to produce the food we need, but the analogies of how we also need to be like God too, when we speak, to speak with meaning and love, to prosper others and ourselves. That is what God wants us to do. While going about this Earth School journey, God wants us to love each other and all that we do, using our talents, to make a difference in this world, to produce, and make a real difference. This is what matters. I am so grateful to God for all the rain recently here, we had a drought for about two months, it was so dry, finally a few good rains, and everything turned green and is looking so much better. God is so good to us. I prayed and counted my blessings for rain and all the goodness, I knew it was all God's timing, but it would come. You need to have faith. God wants us to have faith and trust Him. He wants to love us and for us to love Him. To serve His purpose here making a difference and loving all and to prosper all in His name! Rain down God! All good things come from our Maker! God is always nourishing our souls! Receive Him and let Him live in you and reflect Jesus always! 














































Comments