God's Blessings Sustain Me!

 



God's blessings in my life sustain me! He is so good to me, He always has since I was a little child. I should have died my mom told me when I fell from a second floor garage to the cement bottom floor, luckily there was some cushion for me. I never spoke until I was five years old. I would just point and make noises and grunts, in Kindergarten I started to learn a lot in school, I started to remember and was conscience of my life and all. God has been with me through it all. He has blessed me in life with great parents, an upbringing in the country, an innocent life, never really trying hard, but doing well. I didn't go to college right out of high school, didn't think I wanted to, but then took a class anyway in accounting and the restaurant wanted me to go into management, which I tired, I always knew in my heart I wanted to be a teacher, so then went to college and studied for four years to get my B.S. Degree and started teaching. I was raised Catholic and we always went to church. There were few jobs out there, so I took my first teaching job at a Catholic School. It was all a blessing and learning experience. I even started taking a class toward my Master's Degree the first year, a classroom management class which helped me with starting to teach. I taught for about 8-9 years before starting my job as a math ed. professor. I was blessed when I was teaching to get this awesome job teaching in Mexico City, I taught there for about four years, during that time, I was able to get my Master's through an overseas program through the University of Alabama, they then invited me to work on my Ph.D. It was all a blessing. God really has brought so many blessings my way. I have known Jesus from a young age, always prayed, and always had faith. He has protected me through a lot, even unsafe events like in Mexico. It is hard to believe, but I have been teaching for about 37 years and completed 28 at my university now. I am hoping to retire in December with 37.5 year of teaching and professing in my career and I am truly blessed that God has been so good to me, sustaining me through it all, blessing me on my way, and I know He will continue to do so! Jesus sustains me in all I am able to do! So so peace blessed! 








I love my beach here! 




Comments