Beach blessed this summer as my summer vacations are winding down!

 


Beach blessed this summer as my summer vacations are winding down. The beach has been so lovely, not too hot in the water, fairly calm, and just so enjoyable. I know it is from God and He loves me so much! What a blessed summer and vacations, God is so good to me!  I do enjoy the beach. I am so blessed to have it so close to me to each each day and enjoy these soothing waters from God. It has been nice to be off work and be able to enjoy all God has to offer us, His little glimpse of Heaven here on Earth, the beach! What a blessing! I am grateful, thankful, and blessed by God, always have been, He has always been so good to me, chosen by Him, and wanting to make a difference for Him while here!  While we see a lot of hate, negativity, impartiality, injustice, indifference, and problems today in our world, with so many falling to be slaves of this world and Satan, I know God has something better for us when we live in Spirit and are positive, loving, and joyful in Jesus! He is so good to me! I am blessed and a miracle from Him! 







Comments

Popular Posts