Teach me your paths, my God, guide me in your truth! A Week of Blessings!

  

Show me your ways, Lord,
    teach me your paths.
Guide me in your truth and teach me,
    for you are God my Savior,
    and my hope is in you all day long.

~Psalm 25:4-5

It has been a week of blessings! I have felt great. I am enjoying the beach! I am working and winding things down. We are working out and doing some exercise. And, I am praying and feeling God very close at all times. He gives me so much peace, I just ask that He guide me in His truth and give me the hope and peace to get through all the craziness of this world with humans, so many today are deceived, by others, the devil, or the dark forces that lie, cheat, steal, and deceive. Thank God I know God and His truth! Thank God I know Jesus and I am following Him. I love my beach time as it is a reminder of the glimpse of Heaven He gives us here, I am blessed and I will keep living for the truth, God's truth! That is what matters! 














Comments