God Blessed me to enjoy the beach this week!

 


God is so good to me! He blessed me with being able to enjoy the beach this week! It is getting a little rougher as the weeks pass and we get into the autumn period, it always does, we will get the King Tides soon I am sure. Yet still, God blessed me with peace and the opportunity to enjoy the beach this week. I got right in, I really did enjoy it! Loving the waves washing all over me! I love to submerse myself in the water and really enjoy it! It is still nice and warm. My beach time is my prayer and peace time with God, to pray, pray for others, give thanks, and have positive loving thoughts for all in this world! God is so good to me! We were blessed here with only a little wind and rain with the hurricane passing, not much rain at all, God did keep us safe. I am grateful for that. My prayers helped I am sure of it! We say the prayer for protections from storms in a church each week, so I think that really helps a lot too! I am praying for all affected by the hurricane and that our world will all turn to Jesus, to follow Him, reflect Him, and imitate Him! We all need Jesus more in our lives if we are going to turn this world around and make it a better place for all of us! Pray! 










Comments