There is no better way to serve others than to pray for them. There is nothing about which I do not pray. I go over all my life in the presence of God. All my problems are solved there!

 

There is no better way to serve others than to pray for them. There is nothing about which I do not pray. I go over all my life in the presence of God. All my problems are solved there. 

⏤ Samuel Chadwick

Lord teach us to pray! I see a lot of need to pray for others and the world as I get older. All that is going on in the world. We need to pray for it and others. We live in a fragile and broken world, a world of a lot of sin, which then leads to so many problems, we see them daily in the news. Prayer is critical for all of us to take part in. I feel as humans we need to be careful not to fall into self-pity, so many do, it only leads to stress, depression, and health problems. Instead, we need to turn those feelings to prayer, pray for others, this world, for peace. We need to live in Spirit and be more like Christ. We need to love all the best we can, we need to stay very positive, loving, and joyful in the Lord! When we pray, when we count our blessings, when we stay positive, loving, and joyful in the Lord, we are honoring God and bringing peace to others and this world. We all know people who need prayers, someone who lost a spouse, someone who has an injury or disease, someone who struggles with addiction or depression. So many need prayers, think of them, pray to God for them. It can't hurt. God listens, He knows what we all need. He wants us to turn to Him in prayer. All our problems can be solved when we bring them to God like Samuel Chadwick talks about, like he says, "There is no better way to serve others than to pray for them. There is nothing about which I do not pray!"























Comments