The peace and love of God is present in my life and I am so grateful for Him!




The peace and love of God is present in my life and I am so grateful for Him! The beach was so nice today! Not too much sun early and the water was lovely, just soaked and enjoyed so much of this! I give God all the glory! He brings so much love and peace to my life! I give Him thanks for these glimpses of Heaven at the beach! All we can do is put our trust in the Lord in this life. We see so much crime, greed, corruption, fraud, selfishness, and mediocrity today, it can feel so frustrating to see all the slaves for Satan at work and all their sin. All we need to do is remember we work for God! We labor for Jesus alone, following, reflecting, and imitating Him, giving Him all the glory, praying, and counting our blessings, our blessings like this beach day in paradise God has given to us. God is good! I am grateful and thankful for all His love and peace! God is here with me! 






















Comments

Popular Posts