Milton Teaches More Patience of God's Love and I am Grateful, Thankful, and Blessed!

 

Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. 

~James 1:4

Milton teaches more patience of God's love and I am grateful, thankful, and blessed!  This hurricane Milton  came close to us, we heard the winds for many hours last night, very scary. All the tornados too, I feel so bad for all the people who lost their homes and all in these storms. We just have to find refuge in God and have faith, it helps so much. We prayed a lot said rosaries and tried to stay in prayer all day. Prayers really have helped! I asked all to pray, I think a lot of people prayed, as the hurricane dropped from a category 5 down to 3 and then down to a 1 by the time it got to us. It did not hit Tampa with the intensity they thought, while it caused so many problems and there was loss and destruction, it was less than we all thought. I am grateful, although I could not sleep until later in the morning as the hurricane approached us like 2am, I think I fell asleep at like 4pm. The noise and wind was so scary, I am glad that God spared us and that we did not have much damage, just one tree knocked over and a lot of debris all over, but no damage to our house, what a blessing! I am so grateful, thankful, and feel blessed that God looked out for  us and spared us mostly. Milton sure did teach a lot of patience, and it is all about perseverance in dealing with issues like this in life. Issues like this teach us that we may be mature and complete, not lacking anything, trusting in the Lord, having strong faith, knowing God is our refuge and cares about us and protects us. Thank you God, you are so good to us! 


































Comments