God loves me blessed!
God loves me blessed for sure! We are so grateful to be so blessed by God! Just so many blessings! All you have to do is just look for them. Are you counting your blessings each day? God loves us so much! I love to go to the beach to enjoy His glimpse of Heaven, to pray, to be with Him, to count my blessings, to feel positive, loving, and joyful in the Lord! It is all about staying happy, healthy, and with the peace of Christ! God gave us Jesus to follow His example! He is Emmanuel, God with us. We need to follow, reflect, forgive, imitate, and love like Him! I always talk about how blessed I am, weekly sharing all my blessings. I have a lot. It is so nice to be retired now. I had a blessed career, wonderful students, so many publications and accomplishments. I was raised in a large family, seven of us kids, we were raised Catholic to know Jesus, He has been with me all my life. I thank my parents for that. All of this confirms to me that He loves me so much! I am blessed!
Enjoy my websites/blogs at:
https://themiraclesofgod.blogspot.com/
https://unbornlivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/
https://alllivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/
https://thetruthmatterstogod.blogspot.com/
https://verolakeestates.blogspot.com/
















.jpg)


Comments
Post a Comment
The Truth-God is Truth and Love