I am ink in the pen in the hands of The Author!

 

The Author By Brandon Lake and Nick Jonas

To play this song, please click on one of the links below at:

https://soundcloud.com/brandonlake-music/the-author

or

https://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=GGDKP7NX

I see trauma, I see worthless You see something You can work with I see weakness, I see failure You see something good on paper And I've seen ashes turn to beauty I've felt heaven working through me I've seen panic turn to power Felt Your peace in my darkest hour. So who am I? God, who am I? Am I just a poor preacher's prodigal son? A troubled child, running wild Chasing the glory instead of the One Who says that I, even I Have something still left to offer? Who am I? Who am I To question the pen in the hands of The Author? I love this song! Thank you for your music and discipleship for Jesus Christ! Thank you God for giving me Jesus! I am so grateful my parents raised me to know Jesus! We are called to follow, reflect, forgive, imitate, and love like Him! When we do with great faith repenting of our sins are promised life eternal in Heaven with Him! Praying you enjoy my website/blog, The Miracles of God at: https://themiraclesofgod.blogspot.com/ Thank you God for being our Author! Let go and let God, let Him write your story! 
































Comments

Popular Posts