In your occupations, try to possess your soul in peace. It is not a good plan to be in haste to perform any action that it may be the sooner over. On the contrary, you should accustom yourself to do whatever you have to do with tranquility, in order that you may retain the possession of yourself and of settled peace!
In your occupations, try to possess your soul in peace. It is not a good plan to be in haste to perform any action that it may be the sooner over. On the contrary, you should accustom yourself to do whatever you have to do with tranquility, in order that you may retain the possession of yourself and of settled peace.
—Madame Guyon
I always wanted peace in my profession, my occupation. I was a math teacher and professor for about 38 years. I had a blessed career for sure. I always signed my signature and emails with "peace." It was my thing, my motto, what I strived for and wanted with all I communicated and worked with. I loved my students. They were everything to me! I was blessed as a teacher/professor never to have any complaints from students or problems or anything in all the years of teaching. I sought peace, I wanted to give love, to be the best I could to be like Jesus to all. While some may have taken advantage of my kindness and love, I forgive them, didn't make huge issues ever, I tried to always keep all peaceful for the most part. I retired in peace. I was blessed with the early incentive and to get done after so many years. I had tranquility then and have it now retired, it is all a blessing, I thank God daily for all the blessings in my life. I always did my best, always got great evaluations, published a lot, won many teaching awards, did so much service locally, nationally, and internationally, I did it all with love and high quality, always striving for peace in my life and with others. I am blessed for sure! Success is all about inner peace I think.
Enjoy my websites/blogs at:
https://themiraclesofgod.blogspot.com/
https://unbornlivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/
https://alllivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/
https://thetruthmatterstogod.blogspot.com/
https://verolakeestates.blogspot.com/
https://alllivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/

Comments
Post a Comment
The Truth-God is Truth and Love