Another miracle from Jesus! He reminds us all that it is all about faith!
A man came up to Jesus, knelt down before him, and said,
“Lord, have pity on my son, who is a lunatic and suffers severely;
often he falls into fire, and often into water.
I brought him to your disciples, but they could not cure him.”
Jesus said in reply,
“O faithless and perverse generation, how long will I be with you?
How long will I endure you?
Bring the boy here to me.”
Jesus rebuked him and the demon came out of him,
and from that hour the boy was cured.
Then the disciples approached Jesus in private and said,
“Why could we not drive it out?”
He said to them, “Because of your little faith.
Amen, I say to you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed,
you will say to this mountain,
‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move.
Nothing will be impossible for you.”
~Matthew 17:14-20
Another miracle from Jesus! He reminds us all that it is all about faith! Do you believe? How is your faith? Today's Gospel reading is all about faith! Jesus can heal, He can perform miracles. His disciples lacked the faith to heal. We can heal too, when we have faith in Him! In a book I am reading about Qigong, it talks about healing. The Author Chunyi Lin says we can heal too using Spring Forest Qigong, he has classes on it, breathing, meditation, sounds, thoughts, and universal energy, The breathing is so important and helpful for us. I agree with Jesus that it is all about faith. We need to put our trust in our faith, in God, following Jesus, with our faith, we can heal, we can bring energy and healing to others. Will we like Jesus said, continue to be a faithless and perverse generation? I pray not. It is all about faith. It is all about love, kindness, and forgiveness like the Master Chunyi Lin talks about we can be healers too. Jesus talks about it as well, it is all about love, forgiveness, and kindness. The testimonies that Jesus offers us here in the Bible, and Chunyi Lin offers in this book are powerful, with faith we can heal and perform miracles to others too. Do you have the faith? We are reminded today in this Gospel reading that nothing is impossible for us when we have faith in the Lord!

Comments
Post a Comment
The Truth-God is Truth and Love