Blessed this day to receive in the mail a nice letter and photo from our President of the United States!
Blessed this day to receive in the mail a nice letter and photo from our President of the United States, President Donald J. Trump! He sent me a very nice letter and photo of himself. It was a nice surprise and blessing for sure! I had written him back after the Independence Day 250the July 4th celebration. We watched all they did in Washington, D.C. and his speech, the music, and the fireworks. It was so very nice. I loved his speech and how he highlighted all the different flags over the past 250 years of our country. He recognized many veterans, military, Gold Star families, and Angel families, etc. It was such a nice event and day. I loved all they did, in NYC, and around the country to celebrate our 250th birthday as a country. I thanked him and told him I am praying for him and his family. I shared with him about the hate, persecution, cancel culture, and woke ideology I have seen and experienced, I even saw at my work, and my treatment and cancel culture from some haters who have TDS. I just wanted to take the time to write to him to thank him and let him know we are praying for him, his family, and our country. It was so nice that he took the time to write me back and write such a nice letter and send a photo of him. What a blessing! So many people are so full of hate, I just do not get hate. I won't join any hate clubs, or these evil groupthinks of people who cancel you when you won't join their hate. It is all about following Jesus, being like Jesus, and loving all people! Even our President! I do pray for him daily and our country and world! Thank you President Trump for taking the time to write me back and caring! It shows to me that you are a person of honor and integrity and love this country and your citizens very much! May God bless the United States of America!
Enjoy my websites/blogs at:
https://themiraclesofgod.blogspot.com/
https://unbornlivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/
https://alllivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/
https://thetruthmatterstogod.blogspot.com/
https://verolakeestates.blogspot.com/
https://alllivesmattertogod.blogspot.com






Comments
Post a Comment
The Truth-God is Truth and Love