Counting my weekly blessings this lovely Friday!
Counting my weekly blessings this lovely Friday! It was a green flag day today at the beach! What a blessing! So nice all week long! I got to take some nice walks in the woods, by the pond and lake. I saw a very cute brown bunny, he let me take his photo. It has been a week of blessing! And I am counting mine for sure! God is so good to me! I received a nice letter from the President of the United States this week, it was so nice to see. I pray for them and thanked him for all the wonderful 250th birthday celebrations for our country on Independence Day on the 4th of July. Thankfully all my spouses family is fine who were greatly affected by the bad earthquake in Cali, Colombia, 7.4. It was so bad for them. We are praying for all the Colombians impacted by this. We received our projected property tax bill this week, it is higher again this year, just keeps going up. The county is very greedy for sure, they just take and take, even though they put thousands of new properties on the tax rolls each year, anyway, I am blessed I have the means to pay for it and the good thing, hopefully we can vote and pass the law to lower the taxes the next two years and going forward. I know God will always provide. He always has for the past almost 63 years. I am blessed my parents raised me to know Jesus, to pray, to go to church, to believe, and have faith. It is what keeps me going! I am going to keep counting my blessings, praying to Him for others and the world, stay positive, loving, and joyful in the Lord! This is what matters and brings me peace. All I can say is thank you Jesus, Heaven changes everything!
Can you see the bunny?
Enjoy my websites/blogs at:
https://themiraclesofgod.blogspot.com/
https://unbornlivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/
https://alllivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/
https://thetruthmatterstogod.blogspot.com/
https://verolakeestates.blogspot.com/
https://alllivesmattertogod.blogspot.com




.jpg)










.jpg)

.jpg)



Comments
Post a Comment
The Truth-God is Truth and Love