From the world of sin and noise And hurry I withdraw; For the small and inward voice I wait with humble awe; Silent am I now and still, Dare not in Thy presence move; To my waiting soul reveal The secret of Thy love!

 

From the world of sin and noise
And hurry I withdraw;
For the small and inward voice
I wait with humble awe;
Silent am I now and still,
Dare not in Thy presence move;
To my waiting soul reveal
The secret of Thy love.

—C. Wesley

Thank you Jesus, Heaven change everything! I am turning it all over to God! Accepting His will be done in my life. He gives me peace. I really love this poem by Wesley! I too want to withdraw from all this world of sin and noise. It drives me crazy. All the hate, all the negativity, all the crime, waste, fraud, corruption, mediocrity, it and so much of things of this world bring me down. I am so glad that God gave us Jesus, our gift, our Emmanuel, we are called to follow Him! To reflect, forgive, imitate, and love like Him! Jesus is the secret of God's love for us. He died for our sins! We are saved and promised life eternal in Heaven with Him when we follow Jesus, when we imitate, and love like Him! We need to turn from sin, we need to have great faith in God and His promise, I am staying still, silent waiting for Him! Trusting Him! Accepting His will be done while following Jesus! 





Comments

Popular Posts