I'll always love you Dolly Parton! Rest in Peace! Thank you for never denying Jesus Christ and sharing your faith with all you came across!

 

RIP
Born Dolly Rebecca Parton, January 19, 1946, Pittman Center, Tennessee, U.S.

Age at death 80 years

Died August 25, 2026, Nashville, Tennessee, U.S.

I'll always love you Dolly Parton! Rest in Peace!  Dolly Parton died today at the age of 80. I just loved her! One of my all time favorite people in the world! Thank you for never denying Jesus Christ and sharing your faith with all you came across! I have always loved Dolly Parton! She was the best! She was sinless in my mind! She spoke of Jesus and never denied her faith or love for Jesus Christ! My father and mother always loved country music and Dolly Parton. We listened to her songs as children and saw her on weekly TV shows. She did so much for others and her State home Tennessee. She loved her family and I loved the movie they did about her childhood, The Coat of Many Colors.  She started the Imagination Library sending books monthly to children to promote literacy. She spoke of how her father grew up not learning to read. She even had a wonderful amusement park in her state near Chattanooga which I remember passing by. She was a true country girl and the best singer and song writer. I even loved her in movies like 9 to 5 and Steel Magnolias. I will miss her so much. She is the queen of the USA for sure, a real saint, she did so much for so many, gave so much of her fortune to others and philanthropy. I loved that she always spoke of her faith in Jesus and never denied Him! She will be so missed. We know she is in Heaven with Jesus now and her husband. No more suffering or pain. Her legacy will live on forever as being a wonderful person, someone who cared, and gave back, she loved everyone! And I know I will always love her! We all love Dolly, in all my life of almost 63 years, I never heard one person speak ill of her. She is one of the most beloved Americans and patriots in the USA. I thought it was so nice that President Trump is honoring her by flying the flags half staff for a week to honor her! Rest in peace Dolly Parton! We will always love you! Yes, the world loves you!  Thank you Dolly for everything! May God continue to bless you in Heaven! 






























































RIP

Born Dolly Rebecca Parton, January 19, 1946, Pittman Center, Tennessee, U.S.




Comments

Popular Posts