I'm so blessed, I'm so blessed got this heartbeat in my chest no, it doesn't matter about the rest If I got You, Lord, I'm so blessed!
Jesus answered, "The work of God is this: To believe in the one he has sent."
—John 6:29
I'm so blessed, I'm so blessed got this heartbeat in my chest no, it doesn't matter about the rest If I got You, Lord, I'm so blessed! I love this song by Cain. I was reminded of it when thinking about this week and all the blessings I have had. God is so good to us all! What a week! Green flag days all week! Nice walks in the woods, by the pond and lake. I love looking for shells and stones! My driveway looks so nice now, so full of nature! It is a blessing to be retired, to have a great faith and church, to go to the gym and work out, to enjoy the beach and my prayer time and peace. It has been nice to get lots of good and needed rain, everything is so nice and green! My plants are growing and the oleander are looking so good! My night blooming jasmine is in bloom and smelling so good at night! All we can do is just thank God for all the blessings in our lives! I'm so blessed for sure! I just keep praying for this country and world, for our President, and for peace and an end to all wars. Just keep praying! Thank you Jesus, Heaven changes everything!
Enjoy my websites/blogs at:
https://themiraclesofgod.blogspot.com/
https://unbornlivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/
https://alllivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/
https://thetruthmatterstogod.blogspot.com/
https://verolakeestates.blogspot.com/


.jpg)








.jpg)
.jpg)







Comments
Post a Comment
The Truth-God is Truth and Love