A gift from my mother, she is always in my heart!
A gift from my mother, she is always in my heart! She gave this plate to me for Christmas one year, I just loved it, and her. She was the best mother ever! A real saint, dedicated her entire adult married life to her children and family. She made me so many things. I still have a little red sweater with a black train on it with buttons. She made me a nice quilt, a tie, just so many things. I still have most of the cards and letter she gave me or sent me over the 63 years of my life. She has been gone since 2011, but in my heart and remembered daily. She had the heart of our blessed Mother Mary. We all shared a beautiful Catholic faith. I am glad my grave site is almost right next to her's and my dad's. I have my house filled with my mom. One bedroom has all her bird stuff, she loved birds, I have some of that stuff. I have all the photos of my family all by my bed, when I go to bed each night, I look at all of them, thank them, and thank God for all in my life. I have had a blessed life. A lot is due to my mom and parents, my upbringing, and bring brought up knowing Jesus! I am forever blessed for my wonderful mother and life and all I have, memories, and mostly love that we have had. I pray and thank God daily for all the blessings in my life and for God giving me the best mother ever. Her birthday is in a few days and I am so blessed God gave her to me for almost 50 years of my life. My mother loved to cook, she always made my favorite, meatloaf and mashed potatoes when I came home to NY. He love has blessed me and my home now for 63+ years and I am forever grateful! It is all about counting your blessings if you want to be happy!
Enjoy my websites/blogs at:
https://themiraclesofgod.blogspot.com/
https://unbornlivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/
https://alllivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/
https://thetruthmatterstogod.blogspot.com/
https://verolakeestates.blogspot.com/
https://alllivesmattertogod.blogspot.com

Comments
Post a Comment
The Truth-God is Truth and Love