God, I'm just grateful for you!
God, I'm just so grateful for you! What a week of blessings! God is so good to us! I am counting my blessings at all times! I am not sure I can count that high! Just so many blessings from God every single day, at all moments. I love my beach time, my prayer time with God. Thanking Him for all, praying for others and the world. I am going to stay prayerful, grateful, positive, loving, and joyful in the Lord! Not only did a get to the beach a lot, I was able to walk by the woods, lake, and pond by my house, I sound so many stones. Our bank/credit union even gave us free Chic Filet for lunch yesterday. I love their chocolate chip cookies! I found so many shells and stones this week at the beach and on my walks. My driveway looks so nice! Thank you God for the rain too, everything is so green, my new oleanders are really taking off, what a blessing! God really is so good to me. Thank you Jesus, Heaven changes everything!
Enjoy my websites/blogs at:
https://themiraclesofgod.blogspot.com/
https://unbornlivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/
https://alllivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/
https://thetruthmatterstogod.blogspot.com/
https://verolakeestates.blogspot.com/







.jpg)









.jpg)





Comments
Post a Comment
The Truth-God is Truth and Love