God's blessings sustain me, they send me forth, they give me peace and love in a world upside down!

 

As soon as we are with God in faith and in love, we are in prayer. 
—FRANÇOIS DE LA MOTHE FÉNELON

God's blessings sustain me, they send me forth, they give me peace and love in a world upside down! What a week of blessings from God! Yes, they are from God! While so many today do not want to talk about God or Jesus, or the Bible. They live for this world, for flesh, material goods, titles, power, money, but none of it is going to help us get to Heaven. We need to live for God and love like Jesus! We need to be prayerful, grateful, positive, loving, and joyful in the Lord! Today we see so many unhappy and selfish people, it shows, they are godless and make us feel like we are living in an upside down world, prayer helps to center us. I am grateful for my beach and prayer time with God. I love my walks in the woods, by the pond and lake, to see all in nature. I have had a blessed life! Now, retired, even better. We still see a lot of hate, sin, and lawlessness, we can either join their woke club of hate, or resist the sin, hate, and lawlessness and follow Jesus, try to be like Him! That is what I keep trying to do each day, while it is not easy in this broken world, all we can do is put our faith in Jesus, try to love like Him, have the hope that His promises will sustain us, send us forth, continue to give us love and peace! We are all blessed when we look for our blessings and count them! I am grateful to God for all! 



























Comments

Popular Posts