Happy Birthday Mom! It has been 15 years, we miss you, love you, and you are always in our hearts!

 

Happy Birthday Mom! It has been 15 years, we miss you, love you, and you are always in our hearts!  We love you and miss you mom! You were the best mother anyone could ask for. It has been 15 years now and there is not a day I do not think about you. You were a real saint. Thank you to you and dad for raising us Catholic and to know Jesus. It has been an honor and blessing to have you as my mother. Thank you for everything and all your love. I know you are in the arms of Jesus now, and I pray we meet again someday as our Catholic faith promises. You were the miracle God put in my life! Happy Birthday and know that I will always love you! 💖



Comments

Popular Posts