Marco Rubio is spot on with his comments on Marxism, Socialism, Anarchism, and the woke left agenda of hate, hypocrisy, and lawlessness!
Marco Rubio is spot on with his comments on Marxism, Socialism, Anarchism, and the woke left agenda of hate, hypocrisy, and lawlessness! My spouse was listening to these messages today on youtube. I usually do not listen to youtube, since they censor and cancel people unfairly, like me who is Christian and a conservative, I used to write comments about Christmas and Christian songs on their platform, but they cancelled me. They are the woke left too, who cancel like who Marco Rubio is talking about here. It is true, the woke love to use words like social justice and equity, yet they are haters and hypocrites with all. They say they support all, but push a deranged demonic agenda of hate, hypocrisy, and wickedness. Watch the videos please. Marco Rubio speaks well, explains all that is happening and it is all true. I know, I worked at a US university for 28.5 years, I saw all the woke ideology, the discrimination toward white American born professors, the hate they push, their agenda to only hire foreign hire professors, etc. I saw it all, I felt it all. A lot of discrimination and hate toward American born faculty in the USA today, it was not nice at all. I saw it at my university and in my college I worked. Marco's speeches are spot on as to what is going on today in our society, world, and universities. The push for woke, DEI, CRT, etc. They say they are for social justice, but if you are an American born person, then they push abolishing white privilege. Isn't this racist too? As if whites have privilege anymore than anyone else does today. It is all insecurity, jealousy, envy. They do not like people who are hardworking and successful. We speak well, we write in English well, we get great teaching evaluations, and have a success publishing record, it has repercussions, people are jealous, envious, become insecure, and then hate you for your success, they do the same to President Trump or Elon Musk, or anyone successful. They think success and rich well off people have to pay more, or give it all away, or be taxed more, they complain about capitalisms and push all this socialism and Marxist ideology, but want to live like elitists and show their hypocrisy. It is insecurity on their part for sure. But it hurts good hard working people like me and others who were born here. Thank you Marco Rubio for speaking up and spelling out the real problems today and what is happening in our universities today. I think Marco would make a great president some day!
Videos with Marco Rubio speaking about this push for Marxism:
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/7yo_f8vMUPw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfK2JmGKSyI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ci4Ogxb8Ldo
Enjoy my websites/blogs at:
https://themiraclesofgod.blogspot.com/
https://unbornlivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/
https://alllivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/
https://thetruthmatterstogod.blogspot.com/
https://verolakeestates.blogspot.com/

Comments
Post a Comment
The Truth-God is Truth and Love