Trader Jake's has the best stories and prayers! They warm your heart and bring you closer to God!
Trader Jake's has the best stories and prayers! They warm your heart and bring you closer to God! They have this magazine free in this area and you can get them close to most shops where they have little free paper stands. I loved the story about the sack lunches and the kids say..., they have the best stories. I read it weekly. I love all their prayers. The St. Theresa Prayer here is very nice too, say it daily and I am sure it will bring so much peace. This magazine is a Christian/conservative magazine, but very very nice! I have always enjoyed in all my years of living in this Sebastian area of Indian River County Florida. I just sent the kids story to my friend Robin who is a First Grade Teacher, I know she can relate. If you ever see it, pick up a copy, it is the best, I so enjoy it!
Enjoy my websites/blogs at:
https://themiraclesofgod.blogspot.com/
https://unbornlivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/
https://alllivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/
https://thetruthmatterstogod.blogspot.com/
https://verolakeestates.blogspot.com/










Comments
Post a Comment
The Truth-God is Truth and Love