We should seek to fully use all our abilities for God’s purposes! That is what my intentions of this blog are to do. Praying it is bringing you closer to Jesus Christ and Heaven!
Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him.
—1 John 4:16
He could not be hid.
—Mark 7:24
We should seek to fully use all our abilities for God’s purposes! That is what my intentions of this blog are to do. Praying it is bringing you closer to Jesus Christ and Heaven! We are called to be disciples for Jesus Christ! This Mornings with God today was very nice. It mentions about a miracle, which this blog likes to talk about, but it also highlights the fact that we are all called to a higher being or purpose. God wants us to work for Him! I realize myself that He wants me to be kind, loving, and thoughtful always. I really try to be, I always have since I was a young boy. I try to always be loving and kind, thinking of others, not putting myself first. For example, I sent some friends this year birthday gifts, books, cards, a package mailed to them, it took a lot for me to put it together then go to the post office and pay and send them, for friends and family. Most however did not even seem to appreciate it. Last year I sent an old coworker something before she moved, she never even sent me a thank you. For my birthday, most never even wrote to me, or were a week late. I have sent a lot of nice emails to old coworkers after retiring and before, many ignore me, never write back, could care less. I have always felt like I mentioned in my first book I wrote, Living Well: Caring Enough to Do What's Right, that we need to care. So many today do not care. Our job is to bring people to Christ. St. Mother Teresa spoke about this too, that we are going to do many things for others, many will not pay you back or even say thank you, but she says do it anyway, do all with love and care!
The Mornings With God App today said, "Jesus cannot be hidden. Wherever He is, people know it. A Gentile mother, burdened by her daughter’s demonic possession, heard that the Healer was nearby. She seized the opportunity and went to Jesus, determined to get the blessing while He was within reach. She believed He could heal her daughter, and she wouldn’t let the chance slip by. It would be wonderful if all mothers were as eager to seek spiritual blessings for their children as this mother was to see her daughter freed from evil. There are other kinds of impairments besides those mentioned here—many people are unable to speak or hear for God. Some who profess to follow Christ never seem able to speak a word for Him. God gives them messages, but they remain silent, and souls are lost because they didn’t speak. We should seek to fully use all our abilities for God’s purposes." Found at: https://www.youdevotion.com/mornings/september/15
The mother in this miracle wanted her daughter cured of this evil demon in her. We see a lot of people today possessed with demons, it is common, many have bad attitudes, many let hate blind them, some with TDS, others impacted by vaccine damage, there are a lot of people out there today that just are not right anymore. A lot of people have changed. We never had any vaccine, so we can see a real difference in people. All we can do is do our best to bring people to Jesus, to love like Him! To pray for others! To be kind, caring, thoughtful, and try to reflect, forgive, imitate, and love like Jesus! This is what God would want, although many today may not appreciate your kindness or love, we need to do it anyway, we just need to show love! That is our main mission in life! While it is bothersome sometimes when we feel that the kindness we do is not appreciated, we need to do it anyway!
Enjoy my websites/blogs at:
https://themiraclesofgod.blogspot.com/
https://unbornlivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/
https://alllivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/
https://thetruthmatterstogod.blogspot.com/
https://verolakeestates.blogspot.com/
https://alllivesmattertogod.blogspot.com

Comments
Post a Comment
The Truth-God is Truth and Love