What a week of blessings from God and a new year at that! Thank you Jesus, Heaven changes everything!

 


What a week of blessings from God and a new year at that! Thank you Jesus, Heaven changes everything!  The beach has been so lovely this week! Some needed rain and a little cooler. God is so good! Then I had such a nice birthday, a nice cake my spouse made, Publix gave me my birthday ice cream, we ate at Chef Lin some sushi, just so much, and then the beach! God is so good to us! We just all need to count our blessings! Oh how good God is! The beautiful flowers I received, deep reddish rose, just so stunning! It was nice to hear from family and friends. God really is so good to us. We are blessed to be retired and to have so much peace from God. I love the beach and my prayer time with Him! Yes, God is so good to me! Just so blessed! I have had a life of blessings and God just never stops blessing me more! Thank you Jesus, Heaven changes everything! 
























Comments

Popular Posts