Holy Spirit, Peace divine! Still this restless heart of mine; Speak to calm this tossing sea, Stayed in Thy tranquility!
Holy Spirit, Peace divine!
Still this restless heart of mine;
Speak to calm this tossing sea,
Stayed in Thy tranquillity.
—S. Longfellow
What a blessing from God! The beach and week were so wonderful, so much peace! The beach with God brings me so much peace! So many prayers and so much peace and love! I am so glad my parents raised me to know Jesus, to have God in my life, to live with the Holy Spirit. I am blessed! I have so much peace, so many blessings from God, so much love. Today we see so many godless people. So many full of so much hate. I saw this week some real evil with this push for euthanasia in many countries. It pains me people do not value life for sick and elderly. I saw a city having an invocation by a Satanist, how sad. I saw a godless artist create a hateful sculpture of our President, there is a lot of evil in our country and world today. They are full of hate, TDS, and living in misery. There are a lot of unhappy people, because they are without God. They need our prayers! All this hate and evil, needs our prayers! Some today want to make so many excuses for sin, hate, and lawlessness, they love to make so many excuses for sin, trying to justify evil and lawlessness, it is sad and wrong, they are without God, just slaves for Satan. They live without God and then are unhappy, living in misery, you see it on TV, in the news, around town, even how some drive today or behave in public. They have no respect for themselves or others, they need God! They want to ignore our laws, invent their own, and just blow smoke in your face, we see that at the beach with dog owners, smokers, and the like who do not read our signs and follow our laws. They need hope and Jesus! Thank goodness, I pray to God, I count my blessings, I stay positive, loving, and joyful in the Lord! It pays off, it brings happiness, peace, and fills my heart with love and joy! I love all my beach photos! I am blessed to have God in my heart! I am stayed in Thy tranquility! Thank you Jesus, Heaven changes everything!
Enjoy all my websites/blogs at:
https://themiraclesofgod.blogspot.com/
https://unbornlivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/
https://alllivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/
https://thetruthmatterstogod.blogspot.com/
https://verolakeestates.blogspot.com/
https://alllivesmattertogod.blogspot.com


.jpg)












Comments
Post a Comment
The Truth-God is Truth and Love