It is a blessing to be retired and never in a hurry, staying in Spirit, keeping my Salvation my number one priority!
In whatever you are called upon to do, endeavor to maintain a calm, collected, and prayerful state of mind. Self-recollection is of great importance. “It is good for a man to quietly wait for the salvation of the Lord.” He who is in what may be called a spiritual hurry, or rather who runs without having evidence of being spiritually sent, makes haste to no purpose.
—T. C. Upham
There is great fret and worry in always running after work; it is not good intellectually or spiritually.
—A. Keary
It is a blessing to be retired and never in a hurry, staying in Spirit, keeping my Salvation my number one priority! I love these quotes above! Running after work is not good intellectually or spiritually for sure! I love my retirement as I am always staying in a prayerful state of mind! It is a blessing! Feeling so spiritually sent! I am so glad God is in my life and He gave us Jesus to follow, to reflect, forgive, imitate, and love like Him! I love writing on this blog and do feel spiritually sent to do this for God, to spread the love of Jesus to all. God wants us to love everyone! All peoples! I pray this blog shares the miracles of God and the love Jesus brought us to share with others, we are called to be love! Loving all is what will get us into Heaven with Jesus!
Enjoy all my websites/blogs at:
https://themiraclesofgod.blogspot.com/
https://unbornlivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/
https://alllivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/
https://thetruthmatterstogod.blogspot.com/
https://verolakeestates.blogspot.com/











Comments
Post a Comment
The Truth-God is Truth and Love