It is sad that some sick godless so called artist uses their talent to promote a politics of hate!



It is sad that some sick godless so called artist uses their talent to promote a politics of hate! Ironically, all the haters talk about President Trump hating, but he never hates, he has never been racist that I have seen. Yes, he can be brash and have an ego sometimes, but he loves this country, works so hard, and has some of the best policies for our country and Americans. He has been persecuted second to Jesus almost, some people are such haters like this artist, some of you all have so much TDS. Just because some of us do not agree with globalism and global warming/climate change. Yes, climates are changing constantly, they always have, there are cycles and our climate will continue to have cycles, but even Al Gore lied to us and now over 20 years, the people who say they follow science do not really seem like they do. I find this statue and implication offensive, not just to President Trump, but to our country, the United State of America, and me as an American, it offends me. It is senseless, godless, evil, and completely insensitive and thoughtless by this so called artist, who evidently has no god in him. It seems demonic and as if you are a slave for Satan of sorts. The artists' message is a message more of hate and wickedness. God cannot be pleased. So many today love to spout their hate, or show it this way through art, but it is sinful, hateful, and nasty, so offensive. I am offended by it, and feel bad for my President, Donald J. Trump. I think the President needs to ask it be removed, and if the European Union will not comply, then cut all funding and ties, remove our troops and not be part of this club of hate of yours. Hate is evil, we saw it in Germany in both WWI and WWII, the Nazis were real haters very evil.  This statue is evil too.  We as Americans do not need to be part of this hate club of yours. Jens Galschiøt, shame on you! We love our President Trump! You offended him, our great country, and each of us as American citizens here!  President Trump is not an orange plague, your hate is! I am glad our President Trump worships Jesus, not your golden statue of hate like you do. Turn to Jesus! Get some mental health help for your hate and TDS please.  Please know that I am praying for all you haters! Don't let your hate prevent you from getting into Heaven! 

I am very offended by seeing this hate art in the news this week, it is offensive toward our President, the USA, and all Americans. Very tasteless and godless, almost demonic and I think that statue should be removed. I am writing to the European Parliament, the artist about this too and also posting it on my website, The Miracles of God, and maybe some news outlets. I am offended by this hate art toward our country, people, and President. 





















Comments

  1. It's sad that there are so many godless people today in our world! Yes this is very offensive, I don't think this person thought about this at all nor the government for allowing him to display this hate!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

The Truth-God is Truth and Love

Popular Posts