Just so blessed by God!
Just so blessed by God! What a week of blessings! Every week just keeps getting better! God is so good! Life is so much better when you count your blessings! It brings happiness to your soul! The beach was so nice, all the sand came back and then some, so much sand, I got so many stones for my driveway this week, plus four nice coconuts, I planted them today, I have five now growing in my back yard, what a blessing! I really think we need to stay grateful, prayerful, pray for others and the world, stay positive, loving, and joyful in the Lord! I have had a blessed life, almost 40 years as an educator with so many accomplishments. I have had a wonderful family, upbringing, siblings, and my parents raised us to know Jesus. I am blessed beyond measure. This week I saw in my Informed Delivery a letter that was coming from the IRS, I was worried that maybe I did something wrong with my taxes, luckily it was just propaganda about retirement funds and matches from the government in 2027, nothing to worry about, plus I am retired, another wonderful blessings. What a blessing for sure! God really is so good to us! Then, on top of it all, they opened the new Planet Fitness in Sebastian close to my house, now just a 3 mile drive compared to going down to Vero Beach, which was like 14 miles each way, this is a great blessing! I am counting my blessings and praying for this country, our world, and President, that we can have peace and harmony and an end to all wars, abortions, euthanasia, hate, and all evil. May God continue to bless us all! We are blessed! Enjoy my photos!
Enjoy all my websites/blogs at:
https://themiraclesofgod.blogspot.com/
https://unbornlivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/
https://alllivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/
https://thetruthmatterstogod.blogspot.com/
https://verolakeestates.blogspot.com/









.jpg)
.jpg)











Comments
Post a Comment
The Truth-God is Truth and Love