Nothing is Impossible with God: This is His Miracle He Offers to All of Us!

 

I Am They - No Impossible With You on YouTube


I love this song! It is so peppy and a great reminder that nothing is impossible with God!  No matter where you are in your life, whether you are dealing with an addiction, an illness, a lost job, a friend of family member has abandoned you, no matter what you are going through right now, you need to remember that you can turn it all over to God and he has supernatural powers and can help with anything! Count your blessings, turn to God, and know that nothing is impossible with God on your side. This is His miracle he offers to all of us always! Keep the faith and God bless you always! Below are some of the words to this song:

"...Right now I'm staring down a giant

Right now I can't see past my pain
And right now my songs have turned to silence
And You've never seemed so far away
But I still believe
I still believe
There's no heart You can't rescue
No war You can't win
No story so over, it can't start again
No pain You won't use
No wall You won't break through
It might be too much for me

But there is no impossible with You..."





Great song! Enjoy and know that there is no impossible with God!

Comments