Living Humbly with God While Here on Earth, a Real Blessing of Contentment!



I really like the second reading from mass this week. It is all about us being humble. While God has given us so much and we can live with abundance and know how to, it is best to live and act humbly, be modest always. Our God will give us all we need, never doubt. He gives us so much, if we want we can go out and eat well, buy a Mercedes or Porsche, or some other luxury car, we can live the jet set life if we want to, I know I have been blessed and could, but chose not to, instead it is better to be humble, just drive a used Prius, live simply, eat healthy, pray, and be at peace.  We do not need to live in distress, we can turn it all over to God. We need to live with contentment. With great faith, many blessings will always come your way. Being humble can be a real blessing and miracle in so many ways, God always provides to those who are humble and with great faith! 



2nd Reading – Philippians 4:12-14, 19-20

Brothers and sisters: I know how to live in humble circumstances; I know also how to live with abundance. In every circumstance and in all things I have learned the secret of being well fed and of going hungry, of living in abundance and of being in need. I can do all things in him who strengthens me. Still, it was kind of you to share in my distress. My God will fully supply whatever you need, in accord with his glorious riches in Christ Jesus. To our God and Father, glory forever and ever. Amen.







Comments