Cast Your Cares on God! He is Our Miracle and Blessing in This World!

 

Finding Favour - Cast My Cares on YouTube

Cast all your cares, troubles, problems, prayers on God! God is our miracle worker and continued healer and He will always bless us no matter what! Never doubt, cast all your cares on Him, He will get you through anything and help you with all problems and worries and cares. I love this song. I heard it last night and I have loved it for many years. I listen to KLove and WayFM radio stations, I love all the modern day Christian songs like this who keep us focused on God always. As part of my ministry and this blog/website, I like to bring all of these songs to all others to help them too, to give you hope, to inspired, and do all in a non-judging way and let you know that God loves you so much. He is always here for us, you can cast all your cares on Him, He will get you through any storm or problem in your life.  At this Christmas and always, know as Jesus came as a little baby in a poor manager, he came as God in human form to relate to all of us and to make the ultimate sacrifice for all of us as our Savior and Lord, Jesus is our Savior, he is the King of the Universe and we can always cast all our cares on Him and He will be there for us. Use the PUSH principle, Pray Until Something Happens! Know that you can cast all your cares on God and never worry again, put it all in His hands. Let God be your miracle and blessing today and always! Merry Christmas God's Children! 
















Comments

Popular Posts