God Wants Us to Live Like the Sparrows! He Wants to Take Good Care of Us! His Eye is On All of Us!

 

Cory Asbury - Sparrows on YouTube

I love this song by Cory Asbury, Sparrows!  Some of the words include:

"The sparrow's not worried about tomorrow
Or the troubles to come
The lily's not thinking about the seasons
The drought or the flood
The tree that's planted by the water
Isn't phased by the fire
So why should I be?
'Cause you take good care of me
You take good care of me
You know what I need before I even ask a thing
And you hold me in your hands
With a kindness that never ends
I'm carried in your love, no matter what the future brings
Yeah, you take good care of me
The sun's not worried about the winter
'Cause soon it will pass
The light's not thinking about the darkness
Or the shadow it cast
A heart that's planted in forgiveness
Doesn't dwell in the past
So why should I be?"
We need to know that God is looking out for us. He is guiding us and taking care of us. Like a sparrow, a plant, He is kind, He loves us, and He is taking care of all of us here on Earth. Turn it all over to Him. Trust in Him. He loves us so much, He forgives us, and His mercy never ends. Let God's blessings and miracles be received into your soul, know He is taking good care of you. God holds me in His hands, with a kindness that never ends, I'm carried in your love, no matter what the future brings, oh, you take good care of me dear Lord! 









Comments