Angels Are Watching Over Me!

 

Angels Watching Over Me by Amy Grant on YouTube

I love this song! Joel Osteen mentioned this phrase in his service today, and I recalled this song. I have always loved Amy Grant. I saw her in concert once with my then girlfriend Vanessa and my sister Diane in Rochester, New York. She was really good. I listened to her a lot back in the 80's on a Christian radio station when I would go jogging with my headphones and radio and remember so many years ago jogging to this song! The phrase is impressionable and sticks with you and it also carries truth when you have faith in God! 

It is so true! Angels are watching over me, all of us if we believe! God is great! He sends His angels, drones, and dominions to look out for us and protect us, angels are real and are watching out for us. Godwinks, not coincidences, God is sending His angels to help us deal with all the issues of this world. Touched By An Angel talks about this a lot in their series.  Do you believe in angels? Are you calling on God to send you angels? Believe in the miracles and blessings from God and His angels as they are watching over you! 











Comments