The Evidence of God's Hand in My Life is Clear and Here on a Daily Basis!

 

Evidence by Josh Baldwin on GodTube

I love this song! It is a great reminder to all of us that the evidence is here in our lives of God's hand in blessing us and guiding us, being with us and calling us to be with Him always! I have been so blessed by God in my life, my upbringing in the country, good parents, siblings, a small town, a good education, opportunities to study, to work and teach in the USA and overseas in Mexico and Colombia. I have been able to travel, meet and have a wonderful spouse, have an amazing career in education, helping students learn and preparing future teachers. I am blessed to live by the beach and have a wonderful and new home in the country and hear crickets each night. The evidence is very clear and here in my life that God is working behind the scenes to provide, guide, love, forgive, and hold me in the palm of His hands. So so blessed! Look for your own evidence, count your own blessings, feel God in your life, His evidence is here! 


Comments