Blessed with a Double Rainbow Yesterday at the Beach, Rain all Over, but not at My Beach!



It was a true blessing yesterday, a miracle, there was a beautiful rainbow, nice arch, then I saw a double rainbow too! What a real blessing. It started raining as I headed to the beach, raining hard at CVS, then when I got to my favorite beach, it was cloudy, but no rain here and I got to see this beauty! I always feel that God has giving me and my family many blessings and miracles in my life. Lots of miracles happening now, thank you Lord! If you look closely at the above photo, there is a double rainbow here.  Then to see these beautiful rainbows. It always reminds me of God's covenant with us:

"I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be cut off by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth." and "Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." -Genesis 9-11 and 16. 

God is my Refuge and Savior!  In the crazy times we live in, find refuge in God, that is all we can do, He is our savior, He has great mercies for all of us. Jesus I Trust in You!





The clouds and rain were to the north, south, and west, but not at the beach where I was. I so enjoyed it and the rainbows! 


See the double rainbow?!



 

Comments