Sky Blessings from God! Reminds me of the Colors from the Divine Mercy Jesus Image!


I keep seeing these colors and images in the sky and it reminds me of the Divine Mercy Jesus colors from that image of Jesus, "Jesus I Trust in You!" I have seen them now for the past few days of coming back from the beach when I look up at the west sky from the beach. These red, and white almost spectrum rainbow colors in the sky when you look west from the beach. My spouse says God is putting many images in the sky that we need to be aware of. The Bible readings also mention this recently in church. Jesus is coming soon! It is almost Christmas! We are in Advent! There are so many blessings and miracle today! I feel them daily, we have been really blessed this year. God is great! I always think of God and Jesus when I see such spectacular colors and signs like this in the sky! Feeling very blessed! I heard a nice song on the radio today too, the Josh Wilson song, "Do You Hear What I Hear?" I loved that song as a kid! Jesus is coming! 








 

Comments