Lord We Need You, Every Hour of the Day, We Need You! What a Blessing We Have You Always By Our Side!

 


For God sometimes uses sorrow in our lives to help us turn away from sin and seek eternal life...
-2 Corinthians 7:10

The Bible verses and messages today I read in the Joel Osteen daily prayer and also in his mother's book, by Dodie Osteen in her daily devotional have many connections and a nice message to keep in mind for all of us. Then I heard an old song by Matt Mahar, Lord I Need You, that also summarized all of these nice Bible verses. God wants us to know Him, to love Him, and to serve Him, then to spend eternity with Him in Heaven. We need to always remember that we need God in our lives always, not just when we think we need him or when something bad happens. We need to be with Him always, talk to Him, pray to Him, know He is always here for us, always, any time. Joel Osteen had a nice prayer today as well about always asking God to be in our lives and do what is right always. God is a blessing and His miracles are all around us. Feel Him, know Him, love Him, serve Him, and then know you will also be able to spend eternity with Him in Heaven someday! We need our Lord every hour of the day! 

 Lord, I Need You by Matt Maher  on GodTube

Enjoy the song and reminder! 

A Prayer for Today
“Father, thank You that when I fix my attention on You and do what’s right, You change me from the inside out. I’m not going to be pressured into compromising, and I’m not going to live like everyone else. I will not lower my standard to please someone else. In Jesus’ Name, Amen."





Don’t become so well-adjusted to your culture that you fit into it without even thinking. Instead, fix your attention on God. You’ll be changed from the inside out. Readily recognize what he wants from you, and quickly respond to it.
-Romans 12:2

Comments