Irish Blessed! Rainbows and so Many Blessings and Favor in My Life, Thankful to God for all!

 


Rainbow blessings when I went to the beach! It was nice when I left the house, as I drove, there was a huge downpour, then, at the beach, a beautiful rainbow and so beautiful! I feel so blessed. It is nice to see rainbows, it reminds me of God's covenant with us! I feel so blessed too, Irish blessed. Today we received a nice St. Patrick's Day card from friends, it talks about rainbows, pots of gold, luck, and so much more. I feel that, although all is frustrating and crazy in our world. We have so many slaves to the devil running our world today, the greed, corruption, fraud, selfishness, mediocrity and evil of today is all around us. But there is good too, God good! God is all around us! He is looking out for us, giving us His signs and love always. He is bringing us so many blessings and peace. All we need to do is ask and believe in Him! What a blessing that is! Thank you God for all in my life, you are my Lord and Savior, my Everything!  You are all I need to get through this Earth School. So so blessed! 























Comments