Blessed Dancing to God Praying that Without Him I am Nothing this Holy Thursday!

 

Me Without You by TobyMac on GodTube

I love this song! I heard it this morning driving to the gym and was dancing in my car! This song is so dancy! It is so uplifting to think that without God I am nothing, I need Him, He completes my life!  I would be lost without God! We all need God in our lives! He wants to know us, He wants to love us, and serve us and for us to do the same! We cannot live successfully without God being a part of our lives. We often think that we can live without Him, but we cannot! He made us, He wants us to do His will and live on this Earth School for Him, to do His will.  Our lives would be completes messes without God, we think we can do it without Him, but we cannot. That is why we have so many problems today and so many people are so messed up, on drugs, addicts, greedy, corrupt, selfish, mediocre, and so on, they try to take it on their own without God, but they often instead become slaves of satan instead and go down the wrong path, hurting themselves and others, even their reputation, or end up in jail, or maybe even go to inferno with the devil himself due to all the bad they do. We need to be people of good will! We need to do God's will! We need God in our lives to successfully be able to get through this Earth School. Stop trying so hard a lone, turn it all over to God and live with God, pray to Him, dance with Him, know that His blessings in our lives are the best thing.   I am so thankful for God in my life! What would I do without Jesus Christ! He saved me! Believe! Let Him rescue you and save you! Be part of His kingdom! We are all nothing without God! 

Here are some nice quotes about why we need God! 

God is the life behind your life, the sight behind your eyes, the taste behind your tongue, and the love behind your love. To realize this to the fullest extent is Self-realization. Without God's power you can do nothing. If you always hold this thought, you cannot go wrong, because you will have purified the temple of your mind and your soul with the vibrations of God.
-Paramahansa Yogananda


I like this quote by Marco Rubio about God! 


You cannot do anything without God. It's a profound and elemental truth. 
Not, you cannot do most things without God. You will not be 
able to do anything that you want, truly, in fulfillment, without God.

-Marco Rubio


























Comments