Bloom Where You Are Planted, Bearing Good Fruit Constantly for a More Blessed Life!

 

Instead you thrill to GOD’s Word, you chew on Scripture day and night. You’re a tree replanted in Eden, bearing fresh fruit every month, never dropping a leaf, always in blossom.

-Psalm 1:2–3

I have always loved this saying about bloom where you are planted! So true! Try to bloom, be happy, find refuge in God, be joyful knowing God is in your life and will get you through any drought or hard times. His water, His word, His Holy Spirit will bless you and help you bloom and grow good fruit always when you find refuge and focus only on Him! We cannot let other man and this world bring us down or get us depressed or obsessed with material goods or over achievement. The Bible reminds us of this so often. Celebrate life, all of life, as it all comes from God above! Be joyful! Bloom where you are planted! Bear good fruit constantly no matter what! Blessings in your life are a live and abound when we put all our trust in God. While people will always disappoint and cause stress, God never will.  Joel Osteen sent a nice Bible verse and prayer about this today. It is all so true. My old friend from the nursing home Jane that I knew, who was in a wheel chair and could not walk, she said a rosary always, she always had a smile on her face, she was the one that first told me about this long ago, we need to make the best of all and bloom where we are planted, that is all we can do! What a blessing! 

A Prayer for Today

“Father, thank You that Your plan for my life is that I am always in blossom, that I’m always bearing fresh fruit. Thank You that I can fill my mind with Your Word and know Your thoughts toward me. I believe Your favor is shining down upon me. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”






























Comments