Blessed By Our God! I am Wonderfully Made! His Works are Wonderful!

Our God By Chris Tomlin on GodTube

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;  
your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
-Psalm 139:14

I love this song! Our God! God is greater! Stronger, higher than any other! He is healer, awesome in power! He is my God! He has made me so wonderful! He loves me so much! He is my Savior and everything! The more I live, the more I see how much He loves me over anyone else, even my family, friends, and loved ones! He cares! He loves me! He made me who I am for a purpose, His plan! I am part of His awesome plan! My God is for me! God is my Healer!  Nothing can stop me! Nothing can stand against me or Him!  So so blessed! Trusting only in our God! 

I enjoyed this nice prayer from Joel Osteen today related to how great our God is! 


A Prayer for Today

“Father, thank You that You have come into my life as my Savior, as my provider, and as my healer. Thank You for making it so clear that You are Jehovah Rapha, and that it is Your will to heal and restore. I will trust You to keep me strong and healthy, always taking new ground. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”





Please pray for an end to abortion in the USA and world! Save our babies! 


























Comments