Blessed Knowing I am Not Home Yet, But Know Where I am Going and Where I Really Belong!

 

Where I Belong By Building 429 on GodTube

I love this song! It is a great reminder! We are not home yet! We are on this Earth School for a reason, God has a purpose for us here, He has a plan! This Earth School is not where we belong or where we should hope to spend eternity. We want something greater, to spend eternity in Heaven with Jesus! That is where we really belong! Do not become fooled by this world, all the illusions and material goods or money and riches! So many here fall for that and become slaves of the devil, look at all the rich people, the elected, and the so called leaders, all slaves of satan, they do not know, this is not where we belong. They do not make their main goal in life to be going to Heaven and spending eternity with God! Our Maker and Savior! Turn it all over to God, the raging sea of this world is nothing with God. I know this place is not where I belong. When I see a supposed Catholic resident of the Whitehouse support abortion and killing innocent, helpless, voiceless babies, this cannot be real, but it is. Pure evil as Ben Carson says, I agree. When we see people not following rules or laws, hurting others, stealing, lying, killing, being greedy, corrupt, committing fraud, being so mediocre, when you see all the bad in the world, and all the slaves of the devil working to destroy and hurt others, when you see their greed and selfishness, you know you are not where you belong. When you see people of the clothe ignore you, avoid you, deny you, when they are supposed to be good and Christ-like, yet diss you, you know you are not home yet. When you see all of this, when you see all the bad news on TV, when you experience bad things at work and life, you know and feel that you are not home yet!  This Earth School sure shows you a lot, but you learn it is not where we belong. We need to be people of good will, Christ-like, holy, Godly, upright and work always as our main objective in life to be with Jesus Christ in Heaven for eternity. Blessed knowing where I am going, where my real home is! 










































Comments