Blessed that God's Love Awakens Me!

 

 
Your Love Awakens Me by Phil Wickham on GodTube

Wow! What a song and message! God's love is greater, stronger, His love awakens me! Rise above all the mediocrity, the lies, the greed, corruption, fraud, the hypocrisy, His love will awaken you! He calls us out of the grave and into the light. His love is greater and will awaken us! Put all your trust in our Lord! Live for Christ alone! Obey Him, not man! We are alive in Him! It is His life! We are sure alive! So so blessed when I trust in God, know He loves me so much! Even when people who say they are of Him ignore, avoid, or dismiss you, know that God never will! When our own government lies, and allows for the killing of innocent babies, raping people with a vaccine that can kill some, stealing your money and hope, know that God never will do these things, only man of this world who have become slaves of satan will do bad things to you, others, and the world as a whole, but God never will!  Like Paul and Barnabas did, they shook off the sand and left the town that rejected them, they were filled by the Holy Spirit and know that God was for them and they had a mission to complete for God! His love will awaken you! I am no longer  poor, I am rich in the Lord, He has awaken me!  Turn to Him alone, trust in Him alone, know that He will never forsake you or hurt you like others may. So so blessed in my faith in God and His love for me! It awakens me! 



































Comments