Blessed to Be A Child of the One True King!

 

Hello, My Name Is by Matthew West on GodTube

What love my Father has lavished on me! I am so blessed to be a child of the one true King! I love this song!  God is so good to me. I watch a show on Sunday about this idea, on the Key of David show, Gerald Flurry said that back for about 100 years from 70AD until about 170 AD many did not want us to think of ourselves to be children of God, but we are! We now recognize this, but some in the past did not want to accept or push this. He said it was a dark time in history to hide this fact, but the God wants us to know we are His children! He loves us so much! He lavishes us with all His love and blessings all the time! We need to dare to ask big, as God wants to do everything He can for us. He has a great plan and purpose for each of us, I feel so lucky that I know God and can turn to Him always as I go through this Earth School. I ask Him to guide me, instruct me, protect me, teach me how to get along and be the person of good will He wants me to be in this world. I want to be able to spend eternity with Him in Heaven and make it my goal here on Earth to work toward getting to Heaven. It is nice to be a child of God, royalty from a King. Thank you Jesus for my life and all you do for me! So so Blessed! 



























Comments