Triple Blessed this Fourth of July-Independence Day!

 


Happy Fourth of July! I feel triple blessed today! The beach was wonderful! It is our 8th Wedding Anniversary! And, I have God in my life! I have such a blessed life! I am very grateful for all! The beach was so nice today, calm and swimmable! So so nice! Clean and clear, great morning, few people, and just so so nice! We had a nice cook-in today, all the fixings! The corn on the cob was so good! So were the Boston beans, potato salad, hamburgers, Italian sausage,  and all! The watermelon from Winn Dixie was so big and so good, we even made some juice out of it! Strawberry shortcake and even some strawberry rhubarb pie. To top it off some Verdi Champagne for tonight for our celebration! God has done so much for me and my life! He is always there, looking after me, guiding me, protecting me, and filling me with the Holy Spirit to live the best life I can. Thank you God! I feel very blessed this 4th of July! 

























Comments