Blessed Taking Heart In Knowing God Will Take Care of All!

 

Take Heart By Matthew West on GodTube

I love this song! I heard it yesterday for the first time! I guess it is from a few years ago, but I just love it! No matter what is happening in the world right now! We need to take heart that God will take care of us, He is always there and will protect us and look over us always! All we need to do is take heart! What a blessing! God has the whole world in His hands! He is holding us! He will lift that heavy weight off our chests, just take heart in knowing God is there! He will see us through any difficulty! Although there will be troubles in this world, like Jesus Christ, He overcame the world, and we will too! Take heart, breath, let God handle it all, Let His will be done! That is all we need to do in our lives! Thank you Matthew West for so many beautiful songs! I love this one! I am counting my blessings and taking heart in all God has to offer!  Take heart! So so blessed! 

































Comments