Thankful for a Peaceful Week and Weekend Trusting in God All the Way to Heaven's Paradise!

 


What beautiful days! Last week and the weekend have been so nice! So pretty at the beach. A lot of peace! A peaceful weekend, thank God! Church was wonderful! God made us our true person, He made us in awe! We are His masterpieces! All we need to do is trust in Him! The mass readings this week also talk about this, put all our faith and trust in God! Make it our plan to spend eternity with God in Heaven and plan ahead and be ready! Prepare! We need to always keep the will of our Father, always! We need to prepare for our future, our after life in Heaven with God! We need to put all our trust and faith in God like Abraham and Sarah! I am so thankful for feeling a little better ad being able to go to the beach and spend my days in the water and so enjoy these gifts from God! He has been so good to me in my life and continues to do so and I will continue to put all my trust in Him! That is all I can do! 








Comments