Blessed By God With a Cup Running Over!

Fill My Cup by Andrew Ripp on GodTube

Fill my cup Lord! Run it over! Let it run over! Wow, God has been good to me! He is amazing! He continues to bless me and fill me with so much love! He gives me so much love, joy, and peace! Each day I feel it! I am a child of His in need and God is so good to me! He is always filling my cup!  I feel very blessed! He has taught me so much! Allowed me to explore and write, to feel, and express my thoughts and feelings. He made me caring, sensitive, emotionally clear of my surroundings and people in my life! He fills my wounds up with healing! He is getting that city ready for me that I cannot see, yet have heard about and I am so blessed to be a citizenship of Heaven and know that I can spend eternity with Jesus in Heaven. Thank you God for making me how you have made me! I am blessed that you are always filling up my cup in so many ways! Blessed blessed blessed! 











 





















Comments